This year’s auction is filled with incredible items with support from many donors and local Burlington businesses!
When: November 14th 10am – 23rd 8pm
Where: Bidding takes place online through Facebook.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Won something in the auction? Please use this form to pay via PayPal.
Information about this Auction:
- Bids made outside of November 14th 10am – 23rd 8pm time frame will be removed.
- Please add your bid in the comments of the items you are interested in. You will be notified of your winning bid after the auction closes.
- Don’t forget to turn on notifications for each item that you follow or bid on.
- Please bid the minimum bid increment for each item. Bids will not be accepted if lower than the minimum bid increment.
- Winners will be tagged on the auction item, contacted by private message and given information about how to pay and when to pick up. Please make sure to check your ‘message requests’!
- If payment is not made within 48 hours of being notified, the next highest bidder will be contacted.
- Payment can be made on our website via Paypal, or in person with debit or credit card. No cash please. Pre-paid on our website is preferred.
- Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued.
- After your items have been paid for, please make arrangements to pick-up your items by calling the shelter and signing up for a pick-up day.
- All items are to be picked up at the shelter 740 Griffith Court in Burlington Ontario
- No items can be shipped, pick-up only.
- Items can only be picked up on the Tues/Thurs/Sat proceeding the auction.
- Items not picked up within seven days will be forfeited.
- By bidding in the auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
Thank you so much to all the amazing businesses that have donated to the auction! Please show your support by visiting their websites and bidding in the auction.